We are the Copiague Chamber of Commerce, an alliance of businesses, residents and organizations determined to improve the quality of life and general business environment in Copiague. This is carried out via a networking process among all the members. Through our networking events and programs, we will continue to promote local businesses and encourage Copiague citizens and visitors alike to patronize the local markets. The Chamber will work with other local groups to encourage new business development and create awareness of our community attributes. We will strive to develop community pride, be a source of information and support for business owners, and maintain and enhance the economic environment in Copiague.
The Copiague Chamber of Commerce will work together to create economic success and stability, as well as a healthy community environment for our children and grandchildren, so they may be the future of our business community.
Our Chamber Leaders:
- President (04/14): Sharon Fattoruso, Mona Vie
- 1st Vice President (04/13): Donna Farina, Blizzard Fence
- 2nd Vice President (04/14): Eleni Miller, Southbay Sports & Physical Therapy
- Treasurer (04/14): Anna Chille, Anna Chille Tax & Mortgage Center
- Secretary (04/14): Janet Lombardo, Lia Sophia Fashion Jewelry
- Interim Director (04/14): Tony LaSala, LaSala Boat Yard
Our Board of Directors:
- Director (04/14): Marcia Besserman, Barkley Shade & Blinds
- Director (04/14): Dagmar Marino, New York Haircutters
- Director (04/14): Beatrice Lewanduski, D'Andrea Bros. Funeral Home
- Director: (04/14): Jerry O'Neill, Coldwell Banker Harbor Light Realty
- Director (04/13): Bob Liquorie, South Bay's Neighbor News
- Director (04/14): Melissa Firmes, FEGS
- Director (04/14): Rich McGurn, Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.
- Director (04/13): Guy Schaeffer, SkyWay Pest Management